5. AiSP Cybersecurity Awareness & Advisory Programme (CAAP) Workshop 2018, Singapore – Improving Security Defences and Reducing Risks to Businesses
4. AiSP Student Volunteer and Recognition Seminar 2018, Singapore – The Road Less Travelled By: Journey Towards the Cybersecurity Profession
3. AiSP 2017, Singapore – Public Disclosure of Two Previously Undisclosed Vulnerabilities in an IoT Product
2. AiSP-SIT Ransomware Awareness Seminar 2017, Singapore – Behavioural Analysis of Ransomware and How to Mitigate the Threat
1. iHack 2016 (Universiti Teknologi Mara Malaysia) – Using Active Defense to Thwart Cyber Threats
0. Governance Technology Audit, Control and Security (GTACS) Singapore 2015 – The Inconvenient Truth about the State of Security in Mobile Apps: Case Study of a Mobile App Pentest
8. Royal Holloway, ISG Newsletters, 2018. [Online]. Available: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/media/7202/isg-newsletter-2018.pdf. [Accessed: 19-October-2018].
7. SIM Global Education, ‘A Career in I.T – ‘It’s Not What You Think It Is’’, 2018. [Online]. Available: http://www.simge.edu.sg/gePortalWeb/appmanager/web/default?_nfpb=true&_st=&_pageLabel=pgAchiever_Detail&fid=Discover_Achievers&contentID=SIM010978. [Accessed: 03-May-2018].
6. SkillsFuture Singapore, ‘Threat Hunter – Tok Yee Ching’, 2018. [Online]. Available: https://www.myskillsfuture.sg/content/portal/en/career-resources/career-resources/featured-occupations/threat-hunter—tok-yee-ching.html. [Accessed: 03-May-2018].
5. F. Kan, ‘Aspirations of our next-gen top talent’, 2017. [Online]. Available: https://www.imda.gov.sg/infocomm-and-media-news/buzz-central/2017/11/aspirations-of-our-next-gen-top-talent. [Accessed: 03-May-2018].
4. A. Teng, ‘Meet the keyboard warrior who crushes cyberattacks ‘, 2017. [Online]. Available: https://www.todayonline.com/business/meet-keyboard-warrior-who-crushes-cyberattacks. [Accessed: 03-May-2018].
3. B. Tanoto, ‘More support for employers, individuals in ICT under new skills framework’, 2017. [Online]. Available: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/ict-infocomm-tech-skills-framework-support-jobs-9393466. [Accessed: 03-May-2018].
2. SkillsFuture Singapore, ‘Skills Framework for Infocomm Technology’, 2017. [Online]. Available: http://www.skillsfuture.sg/-/media/Initiatives/Files/SF-for-Infocomm-Technology/FINALFA_ICT_lowres.pdf. [Accessed: 03-May-2018].
1. E.M. Toh, ‘Global cyber attack: Don’t pay the ransom, says S’pore’s cyber security agency’, 2017. [Online]. Available: https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/singapores-govt-agencies-and-critical-infrastructure-not-affected-global-cyber-attack-csa. [Accessed: 03-May-2018].
0. W.Z. Tan, F. Moktar, ‘More stringent measures needed to protect research work: University dons’, 2017. [Online]. Available: https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/more-stringent-measures-needed-protect-research-work-university-dons. [Accessed: 03-May-2018].