I am very interested in information security and spend most of my time researching/learning/teaching it.
- Senior Consultant, JT Consultancy & Management Pte. Ltd.
- Research Fellow (part of the ASSET Resarch Group), Information Systems Technology and Design (ISTD), Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Handler, SANS Internet Storm Center
- SANS Teaching Assistant (TA) / Virtual Teaching Assistant (vTA) [SEC401, SEC503, SEC504, SEC542, SEC642, FOR500, FOR508, FOR578, Core NetWars Tournament, DFIR NetWars], SANS Institute
- Co-Opted Executive Committee Member, Association of Information Security Professionals (AiSP)
- eLearnSecurity Certified Digital Forensics Professional (eCDFP)
- eLearnSecurity Web Application Penetration Tester (eWPT)
- eLearnSecurity Junior Penetration Tester (eJPT)
- CREST Registered Tester (CRT) (Pending Renewal)
- CREST Practitioner Security Analyst (CPSA) (Pending Renewal)
- CREST Practitioner Intrusion Analyst (CPIA) (Pending Renewal)
I have served as a reviewer for the following peer-reviewed journals (in alphabetical order): Computers & Security (COSE), Digital Threats: Research and Practice (DTRAP), Forensic Science International: Digital Investigation (FSIDI), International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection (IJCIP) and Journal of Systems Architecture (JSA).
I am serving as an Advisory Board member for the SANS Asia Pacific DFIR Summit 2023.
Bug Bounty Programmes: